|Re: [eigen] 2.0.16 and 3.0.1 for the end of the week.|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 2.0.16 and 3.0.1 for the end of the week.
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 16:40:25 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FvXTZSiQscsrd4SnNnH78dn+M8r3gxyhQdvxFXRQFXw=; b=XW+chaGNa162NxMuj46ce9tchSFZocJFVsQ2WMPbEUm+riXOrBWf27nVj44na/P/KR 0rdFRn7mg2E79Yx/uUUnX2KvAiTbUyXNLEGYXRIwZTpAGLcSzjDgW8+bBJJk9369PxwP 4zajZWM+54tE0oG8xLNfI0uE5qboAOjJHvGsg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=msa/q8psTsh4kCWNOJ7WcONZnK1bamQzg42f0u1MItSNsrNE6qdC+19P9ShHaJRilJ 72Tq6c8ppd65lF8jFW72aZc6h5pSVUkTx9n6nW77tq0L/IUpudSvxkq4nKNeENITKnaO iMvk1SBNlh5zbioFWKTh2LRAvSD2661YZ9OUk=
alright, I'm on them.
2011/5/23 Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian <adolfo.rodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
>> Hi all,
>> the last 2.0 release (2.0.15) is about ten months old with a couple of
>> fixes in the pipe. The last 3.0 release is younger (2 months) but
>> still many minor fixes have been committed so far.
>> Therefore, I suggest we release new versions of both branches on Friday.
>> As usual, results of the unit tests on various platform would be very
>> appreciated. (http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Tests)
> A friendly request: If time permits, can the patches in bug 206 be
> considered for inclusion in the 3.01 release?.
> Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian
> Robotics engineer
> PAL ROBOTICS S.L
> Tel. +34.93.414.53.47
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the accompanying document(s) may
> contain confidential information which is privileged and intended only for
> the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
> intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
> distribution or use of this e-mail and/or accompanying document(s) is
> strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
> immediately notify the sender at the above e-mail address.