|Re: [eigen] Enabled move support for Matrix and Array|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Enabled move support for Matrix and Array
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 16:55:18 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5gmrbyNBze1hIyBbRWQ+yzh6sL3kobJ+pYWFBwfGuuc=; b=WeglHQ9YmMHO5NilKk0IMyrI0Q4W6xWUv/nSnwYaMl97BTfKr44koW6Q40+slMV5D/ TFc+JwlNLhWilzTzdWsHZGRSOUkKfdtNl94tk6XYQbD+txRKEbxy4RrqylUmdiLF1/4F gv+2RgjCdBWfFel+74BPo1Jd0dAuUFM0UKR2s=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=UeDxq44eO+UXTwjI9k9swGKZ+m2Q4lLXi7tDZMPhFEmUL9K/99eAgfkbYAlYQXh83x N027WL3mxTUksjkZYgR02yJwlh6cxylaNtYkKJdgRmNW/1OuirKURRt8UMEnZz6TA/Ep 9DQBYQPWkjcndHaLdWCybaZ/gJlfxdB8ITlTM=
On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Hauke Heibel
>> Why bother with C++0x support with GCC 4.3? Just require a newer GCC
>> version for C++0x support.
> I just want to be sure that it's not me. :)
> It's this line which is killing me (from array.cpp in array_real(...))
> VERIFY_IS_APPROX(internal::abs2(std::real(m1)) +
> internal::abs2(std::imag(m1)), internal::abs2(m1));
Replacing std::imag by internal::imag fixes the issue. I probably have
to look at the specialization but I am unable to find it.
I might take another look tomorrow but I have to leave now.