|Re: [eigen] Enabled move support for Matrix and Array|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Enabled move support for Matrix and Array
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 17:03:32 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=JfepVfqvsDquG145HQiAXMP+D4xhQ/T/AM1PIknzIdY=; b=YMhpnNvj6oGi9THbYeL2Cnulwht7t9+J+mladxyA/GjV/JYkgHNFJsIefPDsfsBtL0 LMOcuaUnAUcq6D4IxrVtIRwtkH/L1wwWE1Ssh8fcDaYQrNzV7VSyAqu79ggn8Gjn9WEt 7fW1z9iOPzzT5Aig15kjxymx6xWbYDjOqWsAk=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=PcVhO/JAADxP2D1Nycmdok37aanWByv80410y1P3noR7v4ni7szDkZPZEYOhd4CN+D coQtI7BKXCN7iYfikF/M2mVQPlX4g4QXp4cfhx3X7OZseA953ZMDkSNpODOVnTw6lyQI QC4ZFXlnFQ46QE7z+7czF3+GCnu9tR4pY65GY=
as far as I know, there is no std::imag specialization for Eigen matrices.
On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 4:55 PM, Hauke Heibel
> On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Hauke Heibel
> <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Why bother with C++0x support with GCC 4.3? Just require a newer GCC
>>> version for C++0x support.
>> I just want to be sure that it's not me. :)
>> It's this line which is killing me (from array.cpp in array_real(...))
>> VERIFY_IS_APPROX(internal::abs2(std::real(m1)) +
>> internal::abs2(std::imag(m1)), internal::abs2(m1));
> Replacing std::imag by internal::imag fixes the issue. I probably have
> to look at the specialization but I am unable to find it.
> I might take another look tomorrow but I have to leave now.
> - Hauke