[eigen] BTL for benchmarking blas implementations

[I hope this is not a duplicate. I have some trouble with my email provider...]

I have to benchmark different implementations of BLAS (including
lapack, atlas, eigen, openblas,...). The BTL includes many useful and
meaningful tests, so I think it would be perfect to use it. But I
can't figure out how to use it for this purpose -- or just whether it
is possible.
Let assume that I have a blas implementation as dynamic-linked library
(under a UNIX environment) libmyblas.so in the directory
/somedirectory/. I just want to benchmark the library without any
comparison. How could I do that?

Thanks in advance.

--
Andrea Arteaga