|Re: [eigen] 2.0.16 and 3.0.1 for the end of the week.|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 2.0.16 and 3.0.1 for the end of the week.
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 14:51:50 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FLMMtn14EPzMCoeiGTXNfnbm3E7DITHdt9BWGMtxrK4=; b=dX5/dv8gnrHIaaucjSMiUpfYJ4w1Pf9I/q/aBRq9VMUFuid+jvdv29E22f5jxOPwPx 8ord0+TcfZpq1UtcuLVnfniKqO7srdFIQMg1gADVSAsIW8x55Po/t5AI6j7bbNDTE3qP aHcXyiKoJw3eovscDW0TPqW7RBu30qSVpaN2Q=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=s3hz0AZvWAL2Bt91u8vJYCNDSVJXAHbdCDW5122UbP5hWxuyn6uBQhS+qn4flrwdR7 m/vRsC1BEZET+zGjcz1eQhYHrU3jpIVB93av96drhFq7OJh81yJw3olxfeqH0jn3D0iT t+E+8iHlgaVKBL+i/UtOKO3MtOgN7qb+45Ecw=
2011/5/27 Robert Lupton the Good <rhl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> I have checked that, and there is really a regression since 2.0.10.
>> But, unfortunately, 2.0.16 will not solve your problem...
>> I would recommend you to use 3.0.0 or coming 3.0.1.
>> It takes only 7.5ms to execute the code and changes are minimal:
>> just get rid of "#include <Eigen/Array>".
> Oh dear. This is part of a much larger project, and upgrading to eigen3 isn't really an option just now (later this year...).
Have you bisected this regression down to a precise changeset?
It's very easy to do: dump a log of the 2.0 branch (`hg log -b 2.0`),
look at the changeset ids there, and use hg up <changeset-id> to
go to a given revision
There's even a 'hg bisect' command that you can use too to do that for you.