Re: [eigen] 2.0.16 and 3.0.1 for the end of the week.

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 9:43 AM, Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I've seen the CMake guys gathering a list of most desired bug fixes
before their releases and I am wondering whether we should at least
try to adapt this procedure.

It seems nice and requires little overhead since we could do it right
here on the mailing-list.

I support Hauke's idea to open a time window for letting users speak up their desired big fixes, so that the more requested one have a better chance of making it. Of course, this would only serve as suggestions, and requests that come with patches and unit tests stand a better chance of getting accepted on time.

Adolfo

- Hauke

--
Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian

Robotics engineer
PAL ROBOTICS S.L
http://www.pal-robotics.com
Tel. +34.93.414.53.47
Fax.+34.93.209.11.09

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the accompanying document(s) may contain confidential information which is privileged and intended only for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail and/or accompanying document(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender at the above e-mail address.