|Re: [eigen] 2.0.16 and 3.0.1 for the end of the week.|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 2.0.16 and 3.0.1 for the end of the week.
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 14:42:01 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=xgJP5pJ1VEHz7G+XWzHV1ltx6DD6ZJ/9hXSmpy4+4IE=; b=vP21rzBBFcQ3hpqRsdxaVbFCF1571N0x4kZ6WsQVylqs8+Mxdg1OKgVJtxmtz1rQxs o1Ksrnx/M2/nZp1QX1N+9GEZuzX2JZl1/XgHYWGAm79Kp8h7Hk6lrpaUVSGeu+FEHMXo PQxXTc6ShcwwDcjQlRFSeNWSFb2ftQArUzr6k=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=WV5OFNiqe/j1ZYkvbWQ3lVwZmOFhnGatOzQZ1Q//s6L1uFBejkhmzk1XWFoQM1d3eA SpAHkTbDZ5z1x/HWVTLBNAFmNddTKuYNLEcyqjvWeSeVNAmtamiTbSW3EIw2sSseEf/z TNm941O2vMmdC6Y4rYDpc1rcixVjLFo/nNXC8=
good point. The procedure to fetch the appropriate branches is as follow:
# for 2.0:
$ hg clone https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/ eigen2.0
$ cd eigen2.0
$ hg up 2.0
# for 3.0:
$ hg clone https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/ eigen3.0
$ cd eigen3.0
$ hg up 3.0
No need to test the default branch yet.
On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 2:38 PM, Carlos Becker <carlosbecker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Gael, sounds great.
> I can make some checks here, should I use the latest bitbucket head
> Carlos Becker
> On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
>> Hi all,
>> the last 2.0 release (2.0.15) is about ten months old with a couple of
>> fixes in the pipe. The last 3.0 release is younger (2 months) but
>> still many minor fixes have been committed so far.
>> Therefore, I suggest we release new versions of both branches on Friday.
>> As usual, results of the unit tests on various platform would be very
>> appreciated. (http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Tests)