|Re: [eigen] Job offer to work on Eigen|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Job offer to work on Eigen
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 07:41:50 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=02VHawxmXHCyY7khIK0JbEnptUh6PCKbEDaz7tDzZFw=; b=CboYXQp3B/Z6H+lE7pYQ45ey+vJRGud7whiZfxGGrr9Y1edOYqXFj7TgqRB2GUSEsj T0xbAmH0vhsmCgWXKCnZNfVhv8PghTJ10/tGMelnWE1j0BV6tvkjzXXQJI87iUhweLR4 7DXHhzRUQlaD+0kolayWbbIkJzx03sotyLmYg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=qXHTfKaCRwJhBQ7OI0IRSFd8QGWbD/6/V45Wf/0Dnq64Q8ibLmXTkjZtBrK7mhbbW6 LCkZnPdf6jyItrXyu2t0lKm3ml4LsbWdO1RKRjTN41A4+M3CtwoAitcCscWfppPXAteT nIAbUT5u877oxFCnDGfjtcJD8rgTXe1ETKVAM=
To anyone potentially interesed, I would like to say that Gael is very
easy to work with and good at explaining things, so you really should
apply. Also, this is a great job to perfect your advanced C++ and
numerics skills, and the INRIA is a prestigious place to work at, so
that could look very good on your resume.
2011/3/29 Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Dear all,
> I'm glad to announce that INRIA (my employer - http://en.inria.fr)
> will fund an engineer to work full time on Eigen for two years :) I'm
> now looking for good candidates who already have some experiences in
> C++ programming and linear algebra.
> From a practical point of view, the job will take place at INRIA
> Bordeaux - France (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bordeaux) within the
> iparla project-team (http://iparla.inria.fr/). The candidate will
> likely be in contact with other local teams such as the robotic team
> (http://flowers.inria.fr/), and high performance computing teams
> (e.g., http://hiepacs.bordeaux.inria.fr/). The job will start between
> October and December 2011.
> The job will mainly focus on sparse matrices, generic non-linear
> solvers and the likes, though the goals can be adjusted with respect
> to the candidate skills.
> For more details, please contact me at gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxx.
> Feel free to spread this information.