Re: [eigen] Job offer to work on Eigen

Excellent!

To anyone potentially interesed, I would like to say that Gael is very
easy to work with and good at explaining things, so you really should
apply. Also, this is a great job to perfect your advanced C++ and
numerics skills, and the INRIA is a prestigious place to work at, so
that could look very good on your resume.

Benoit