[eigen] Adding news on the wiki

I've integrated and customized the mediawiki news2 extension to more
properly manage news on the wiki. You can already see it in action at
the top of the main page: http://eigen.tuxfamily.org.

To add a news, simply create a new page in the "News" namespace:

1- enter "News:Title of my great announcement!" in the search box,
2 - press search, and click "create a new page",
3 - write your news as usual, preview, save...
4 - you might have to enforce the regeneration of the mainpage by
editing/saving it (because of mediawiki's cache)