[eigen] Re: Scheduling beta3 on sunday february 6 ?

Here's a new update. Beta3 is just a couple of MSVC fixes away!

http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/bz/showdependencytree.cgi?id=48&hide_resolved=1

       156: Several CDash Tests fail under MSVC 2008 + 2010

This was posted 2 weeks ago. Does the problem still exist?

       165: Inverse unit test crashes (release mode/msvc)

This one is confirmed.

On my side I'll be working on updating documentation. If you want to
help, there's plenty of work to do on that front. For example, you may
have noticed that the tutorial links to several special-topic pages,
e.g. on resizing, that haven't been written yet. Feel free!

Benoit