[eigen] Re: Scheduling beta3 on sunday february 6 ?

It's also time to start testing the heck out of it.

http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Tests

It is specially useful to test on exotic (read: non-GCC,
non-recent-GCC, non-x86) configs, and to try with these CMake options:

cmake -DEIGEN_DEFAULT_TO_ROW_MAJOR=ON

   tests with RowMajor as the default storage order (this one is most
important! some users rely heavily on this, yet it doesn't get enough
testing).

cmake  -DEIGEN_TEST_OPENMP=ON

   tests OpenMP support

cmake -DEIGEN_TEST_EIGEN2=ON

   tests the eigen2 tests against EIGEN2_SUPPORT

Benoit