|[eigen] Failing tests - gebp_kernel related|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: Eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] Failing tests - gebp_kernel related
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 11:36:46 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=uJEwFi8+jxokm/UIzgc1AVvS5+TdWKeT9shrRCiCcu8=; b=Zjmvt5ct7WlbSrdCSkmoocHkeymzlpjzkTQVsJ5B3Q/C5MUdfMFBLew0Q4wD4nrHIz CUcMFdNtRSbk7fbw0jLAbmrwdjeHT3sgd+mE7XL6YBRIKmVEXEbi1gHOZtb0/+AlICz8 OHD9GrzujQOEPzAM9bKSCdKazQr+J5RCnn9C8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=ZR1DfGSNgNKem3OsNk5DcaRACb6JazAVVwnRgmK4Vwmp8n8n80/AXl1hVDZ7uDY/4H qpHvck/J/OGiu5sW0fxcaQlJk9o1F8THp3Q8AlzuZyHdaHzlmujmL6Uy+hWMwAnUek7w LLCEiKgZCPQPTUMVuBr2Oeya3UEG4vRSVeGyw=
I am seeing a bunch of tests failing here:
I don't think it makes much sense to post individual bug reports for
each of these tests since I think that they are related.
Some info can be found here:
For the inverse tests it is a bit funny because the "stack trace" is
changing during the bisection process. This indicates most likely a
second bug which has been fixed throughout the development process.
Consequently the second stack trace I posted on the bug report 179 is
most likely not useful.
I know that you cannot reproduce this at the moment, Gael. When I find
some time to look at the problem, I will update you.