Re: [eigen] Eigen2 to Eigen3 Migration Path

OK, thought about this some more.

If EIGEN2_SUPPORT doesn't work for you, then here's what you can do:

 * about the namespace & mangling: go ahead with your Eigen -> Eigen3
renaming, this is a non-issue. Indeed, every .cpp files that makes
Eigen calls, #includes the corresponding Eigen sources itself, so it
will never have to link to another object file to find a function
definition. This means that the only bad effect of this namespace
renaming is at worst to have redundant code (the same function
compiled with Eigen and with Eigen3) which is not a big deal since
it's temporary. You won't get linking failures, and you won't
accidentally link to the wrong function definition.

 * about the include guards and macros, first of all check if it is
really the case that a single .cpp file really needs to include both
eigen2 and eigen3, as opposed to separate .cpp files, some linking to
eigen2 and some to eigen3 ?

Benoit