|Re: [eigen] Eigen2 to Eigen3 Migration Path|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen2 to Eigen3 Migration Path
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:17:22 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=zpJ+lGQavZ8NUaWK4zIZTKNCPRU4FzjVtn37+Psbev8=; b=yFVMCuXHi+b2pw7zgPkBjKKWLHyn/Lmg1vBcv+N1VELdsPbs/pVGD33EDNFLNAjSlp nXIPG2KoGegv9P4/mIB27NJ3MreXmoM/UaAgDsuHXSyd2jjWx6Pw8Mmkt0iWP6UjZCTS rqU4bxGEbOid+JeJNiEtY5/5p7ncMBJSfwfjg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=ctSRSLDKmgu9lY27A7glrFSczr6Aq2KTVTDjxoJx2e31IQkmw7XlqoDGWiEXAFbc2L S03jyb9Szx0vy9FOMrHBy31c6AwSvLir9dbnoJ5RxQ2ODX7Pf58vgeEYhMGhnl0et5LX bfcHUgykUs8xnvjvX04YDmYKF5778GCP0CozE=
On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The trivial solution would have been to replace Eigen by Eigen3 and
> EIGEN_ by EIGEN3_ everywhere in the Eigen3 sources, but that is quite
> invasive at this stage.
> However, given that that solves the problem once and for all, also for
> any future version, it's quite tempting.
> Would you agree with such a change?
but think about the hundreds of projects which are already using
Eigen3... I'm afraid this is much too late for such a change. Let's
first see whether EIGEN2_SUPPORT could not solve the issue.