[eigen] On the status of the Sparse module

for all users of the Sparse modules, unfortunately, the Sparse won't
be API stable for 3.0, so instead of moving it into the unsupported/
folder, starting from right now you'll have to define the following
preprocessor token before including Eigen/Sparse

EIGEN_YES_I_KNOW_SPARSE_MODULE_IS_NOT_STABLE_YET

This is just to avoid any confusion in the future. The main changes I
have in mind is to relax some constraints on the SparseMatrix internal
storage to allow "unsorted" and/or "not compact" states. I'm not sure
how such changes will affect the API, but they will clearly change the
ABI. Such changes should also makes the current DynamicSparseMatrix
quite useless since the "not compact" will allow you to reserve a
given number of non zero per inner vector and randomly fill them...