|Re: [eigen] "May be used uninitialized" warning...|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] "May be used uninitialized" warning...
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 14:08:02 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=IV7g+TLeAm5KMPokxJxiPMzHJTXNvm4FNvzaToFzF5g=; b=dVxTIsyAh0a6PWYAOrIpWkb7RpwZghv2tfxIdtUOJKYrvL/x3lSR7pU7PCqkAvUm3G LlukG4KV0GYIr9tFDhYORn8pp/Giq15U57gD+wnueOrIXVN9v7DKA3WSk0x18aU7U8s4 yES74/r9xjTL6yZVpTmcTC6yeWu1EjSiQHHbk=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=W6QcTtVc27e0jnvxOszb7LuTOLB42ZDSygfGjKS/KKr8WTBZ/S9KR2aMhLcDKotBID eIocPqoQ1vsDNJbW+qeehOUbnHcSXp3m5iFRlhs9F36zgNwSB7clckXn8MRBTW2o95JQ qjtWLYGWb6NKaQ3jUU6vYMIFjFLpYhM05wgLo=
Ah you also need to enable optimization to get the warning. Actually
it is easy to prove that the warning is wrong, so let's just
initialize the variable to 0 to get rid of it.
On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Jose Luis Blanco
> I attach a proper test case that shows the warning.
> Tested in gcc 4.4, 32bit, with today's hg eigen. I obtained the same
> also with gcc 4.5, 64bit.
> On 12/10/2010 08:29 AM, Gael Guennebaud wrote:
>> I cannot reproduce. Tested with gcc 4.5, 4.4, 4.3, and 4.1