Re: [eigen] Re: Eigen Main page

Thanks, this is a welcome change.

The 'overview' section with selling points needs to be almost
completely rewritten.

I'm not sure that an easy download button adds much. It's not that
hard to find Download in the table of contents, and then it's on the
first line. The problem with a single download button is that you
don't know whether the user wants .zip or .tar.gz, and it's also not a
bad thing to steer the user toward a section where he can discover
about hg and the development branch.

Documentation links are given on the left side navigation panel.

There's value in having lots of stuff on one big page: it makes Ctrl+F powerful.

Cheers
Benoit

PS. The reason why I didnt reply was really just that I was busy :) I
appreciate that you open a discussion before making large changes on
the main page, please continue doing do.