[eigen] Re: Eigen Main page

I'm taking this as agreement and updated the wiki - if that's Not Good, the link to revert the change is here: http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Main_Page&action="">

I think the rest of the page could also use a little clean-up; it's the first thing people see, and ideally should make three things obvious:
 - Eigen's Core selling points
 - an easy "Download" button
 - a documentation link

Anything else should be formatted so as not to distract from that primary focus.
--
eamon@xxxxxxxxxxxx - Tel#:+31-6-15142163