|Re: [eigen] [Sparse] bugfix|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] [Sparse] bugfix
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 17:27:22 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=6dU/BGR1MQzAjvmaIE3/gVVFxDVHsTAUAm4+IheeL10=; b=c6+eV3TLbA9WXT/+jUVWzlNEvlcxNzmHNaYeMV/tkR7LA/3OKDt09GbZtmeH2PEYhK efTOpCAa7Fkfo7kO8peus5ZtyKOigP6cWU+Uwwv2JGp1K2kbJHjfa7dP7VJEK9LAOoQi WadOc6xsroxzuFTKIvwePNsrYwbz72ayr1rdc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=SBJBTziwdfsxf0g/dQIazL9lal2vUc+t9tkW/64BDAeqsPphbuesGaguJ556kpJRa8 2sErIlIUGjVaL4ZAPYrIl7r0Nj3llMTtqqbhMiYDhfkwn/efl4sLnSU+ZLp2KLHmMn+r evrlFZ9Z6PUiUpeGAQ7vTms6Fdhs35PqdTyuo=
thanks for the patches. applied, cleaned, and pushed.
On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 3:25 PM, David Luitz <tux008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Me again,
> I have another fix for a bug in the sparse module, same place as before in
> the file Eigen/src/Sparse/SparseDenseProduct.h.
> In the class SparseTimeDenseProduct, we use a Block constructor, which does
> not compile in certain cases.
> Block<Dest,1,Dest::ColsAtCompileTime> dest_j(dest.row(LhsIsRowMajor ? j :
> I changed it to
> Block<Dest,1,Dest::ColsAtCompileTime> dest_j(dest, LhsIsRowMajor ? j : 0);
> and this seems to work now. I added a unit test sparse_product_4, which
> fails to compile with the old code and works fine with the new code. The
> test also checks for the Sparse bug I reported before and produces a
> segfault (at least on my machine) for the old code, while it works with my
> I commited all these changes including my previous patch to mercurial and
> exported them using hg export.
> You will find 3 commits in the appended patch file.
> David Luitz