|Re: [eigen] Reading Eigen's source code|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Reading Eigen's source code
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 08:51:26 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=wUVAyVLFLryX9+mOInHWaypDMlUV1yVPK0a7+92HGbo=; b=FyK9uy/akG2kY1o9qfqMZ0FTGaGB7Z9AyK+OZ4orL5OEQV6XQl7YvyPhiZ2c5EvYVW ly++94zYFj5xHW0EqVFmZGDjHfflKlpoEm/87ZU1w9JRBE869dq2AFWbx4D7B9WoRw+B RK2eEQUMDlzfRPOhIITrW6tiRFUL6ePuPO3KQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=Giu6KJBMVjYonixl6QeofPyiJDJPHJ10MrwvOsW7WfRDcfhOQDekEkAidX4m1gzwzt bA0wl5523Vm7n+pPc6OjWyYWefL+6fgtn/6iOsm8sXbvH/hHsdBcChoNdZJHvL5i6WVT CNlqASjqx93q0R4eYKWaRfLShbypuoOm7/rZc=
To anyone wondering why we're not hurrying more to write developer
documentation right now... here's the current dependency list:
* first we need to release 3.0
* then we need to make some deep internal changes that couldn't make
it into 3.0. See especially
* then is the right time to write lots of developer documentation
Sorry for the long wait. We don't have a choice.
2010/12/17 Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>:
> there is a start here:
> and these slides:
> which are slightly bit out of date (the name of some classes changed),
> but the main concepts are still valid I think.
> On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 10:30 AM, Helmut Jarausch
> <jarausch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I'd like to read (and finally understand) Eigen's source code.
>> Is there some written up to get an overall picture, dependency graph
>> or similar. Just, where to start?
>> Many thanks for a hint,
>> Helmut Jarausch
>> Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik
>> RWTH - Aachen University
>> D 52056 Aachen, Germany