|Re: [eigen] naming conflict|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] naming conflict
- From: Andy Somogyi <andy.somogyi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 09:40:09 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:content-type:mime-version :subject:from:in-reply-to:date:content-transfer-encoding:message-id :references:to:x-mailer; bh=OslwlR/csoNTYPEKY1Nsnn1sdwB7TWJmQikamEVpahw=; b=obyC4LW2bB2KWr93gLyr8FJHbhoiDfiE5gI95aReOs9lj0H8Y2RPLUXFfOwaSFzX1n syRk/Y24U86xD5DZ4CfOmMnZlzbNxi3HyUumgHh6l7vQXM0b75DTQ3QOTZR1H4nyPP6Z IMK6WhGMQgC55nkuxm4XLoBCSZkSLDqueBGHw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; b=XMapFBFg1vp7IVhW1c2gvBKfyUiRwzWgUhImrgT9YE1/mDKPkRj99/RKy4iACycDkW ROBWc5/MVGuJwlW9gi6iFFKq73xL6HpOUjUwGqidsSxb/X4sAZkTKvye1bwepXCgJha6 F7X1rshYeVhF7bQCoMm4Un8bfig3CwdrB0lAc=
On Nov 26, 2010, at 2:36 AM, Gael Guennebaud wrote:
> ah ok, good to know. I've renamed them.
> On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 12:20 AM, Andy Somogyi <andy.somogyi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hey Eigen Dudes,
>> ran into an issues when using sparse matrices with objective-c++. In objective-c++, "id" is a reserved keyword, and there were several instances in SparseMatrix.h and SparseBlock.h, I replaced these with just "i", and seems to work OK.