|Re: [eigen] naming conflict|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] naming conflict
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 08:36:45 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=o6Sw1iTUwmhy6NsuHd1glff7yVQeqTQBKBlpCGt0aQ8=; b=KdeGYQqDMt7Ei0uirVnSNXO/HHt+xowZIzPQrZu0J98o9eFBl4o/n3F6cwtp0TX0eB 0T+t3GGee/MbsaARavGXGmHnt/8PM/Y9xyRRjXrmHHhFteD9/VRgngSxW8hlrVlCP0Ay CAk9nwMAHJHWf85iM1AwNGSNVH4tlAD2dXJ+8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=s/KFbArc9lu8Rp3qvBzMT671+R5jc9Tk9sqgVZUsRbtQccKIfwdl3ISy453Hk6bngv PUmuSuepWgxTKxBS/vwSORwRCaA8ls0D1Bi/X/hPyU39TnNMi1YBmIa3i2beAR0LT7Ax yT4lFYHZmEO8iZqAAFYwgLRnETLEa2lhS5DeA=
ah ok, good to know. I've renamed them.
On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 12:20 AM, Andy Somogyi <andy.somogyi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey Eigen Dudes,
> ran into an issues when using sparse matrices with objective-c++. In objective-c++, "id" is a reserved keyword, and there were several instances in SparseMatrix.h and SparseBlock.h, I replaced these with just "i", and seems to work OK.