[eigen] Remaining beta3 blockers

This is just an update as beta3 is taking longer than expected. Let's
check the list of beta3 blockers and make sure that each has someone
working (ASSIGNED) on them:

http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/bz/showdependencytree.cgi?id=48&hide_resolved=1

       50: HouseholderSequence API cleanup

OK, this is me, I confirm it's no big deal (if anything to do at all)
and I'm working on it.

       51: no malloc in fixed-size products

Gael, are you looking at it? If needed I'm OK to have it block only 3.0 final.

       52: Strides API

For me, I'm taking care of it.

       53: Sparse - API stability for basic features

Gael?

       54: Const-correctness

The biggie. Discussed with Gael on IRC. The way to go is to make
Map<const T> not have the Lvalue bit, so that absence of LvalueBit
will propagate to other expression automatically, the tricky part is
that this kills the assumption that DirectAccessBit => LvalueBit.

I'll have a go at it unless Gael does it first...

       57: Uniform external library support

Gael?

       59: Clean up FullPivHouseholderQR

For me; i'm handling it.

       72: Rename PlanarRotation to JacobiRotation

Trivial.

       73: 3.0-beta2: Intel incomplete type error breaks several unit tests

BEEP BEEP BEEP! This one is not yet assigned to anybody. Any volunteer?

       89: householder_1 and _2 are continuously failing with segfaults

BEEP BEEP BEEP! This one is not yet assigned to anybody. Any volunteer?

       91: scalar_product_traits is missing some specializations

BEEP BEEP BEEP! We're still deeply stuck in the sauerkraut with this
one. This is a terrible MSVC 2010 bug that we hit since we use a
nested 'internal' namespace and we don't know what to do about it.

       100: Finalize the array-as-scalar feature

Gael ?

       111: Public API to handle function arguments

We discussed this recently and basically we're not going to offer such
a *stable* public API in 3.0, that will come in 3.1 with bug 99.