Re: [eigen] Announcement: SLangTNG

Great news!

I'm glad that Eigen 2.0 makes you happy but at the same time, since
for this kind of application you probably rely heavily on a good
number of decomposition algorithms, I must stay that Eigen 3 is going
to be a large improvement for you (performance and reliability). Let
us know if anything is blocking you from upgrading (I understand if
you just need it to be actually released :-) )

Benoit