Re: [eigen] beta2 ready for testing

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010, Carlos Becker wrote:

Hi Benoit, I am getting this error with the default cmake options. I
dont know if this is expected to happen or not. I am going to sleep
now but I can take a closer look tomorrow.

$ test/jacobisvd_8
Initializing random number generator with seed 1286920442
[...]
Test ( jacobisvd<MatrixXcd>(MatrixXcd(r,c)) ) failed in
"/tmp/eigen/test/jacobisvd.cpp" (74)
    test_is_equal(svd.matrixU(), referenceSvd.matrixU().leftCols(diagSize))

I can reproduce this so I filed a bug with some more information.

Jitse