Re: [eigen] beta2 ready for testing

2010/10/12 Carlos Becker <carlosbecker@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi, I am trying to run the tests and I get this error when running ccmake:
> CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are
> set to NOTFOUND.
>  Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake
> files:
>  GLUT_Xmu_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)
>      linked by target "openglsupport" in directory
> /tmp/eigen/unsupported/test
> Where can I disable openGL tests?

Your easiest way is to edit unsupported/test/CMakeLists.txt and remove
the faulty ei_add_test() lines.

Everybody --- together with mpreal_support this is the second
unsupported test that is causing build issues. Please fix your tests!
When you rely on an external library, write CMake code determining if
the library is present and disable your test otherwise.

Benoit