Re: [eigen] moving to a serious issue/patch tracker

2010/10/3 Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Well, I still prefer redmine a lot more, but I'm not the one doing the real
> work, so my vote really has a small weight, if ever.

Couldn't let that pass without replying... your opinion matters of
course a lot more than you say, so if this time I'm not following your
advice, it's not because it doesn't matter, it's because both me and
Gael have a strong preference for Bugzilla at this point, and since I
haven't yet heard of any really big objection against bugzilla, I am
confident that people, including you, will eventually come to like it
enough to use it happily for Eigen work.

Benoit