Re: [eigen] Low performance in DEBUG mode

Am 25.10.2010 14:22, Benoit Jacob wrote:
> 2010/10/25 Mathias Goldau <math@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> Am 25.10.2010 13:22, Benoit Jacob wrote:
>> [snip]

>>> Please try today's hg development branch with RelWithDebInfo. a Cmake
>>> issue was recently fixed.
>>
>> Oh dear!, I tried it with new checkout from hg, but with no success since I've
>> should checked earlier with VERBOSE=1! I typed: RelWithDebugInfo instead of
>> RelWithDebInfo, now I've fast unittests with debug info :D, so thank you for
>> your help and explanation from above.
>
> ok, let me add back the cmake code checking the cmake build type, so
> that in the future you get a good error message.

I am not 100 percent sure, the cmake build type stuff was not related to
CMakeLists.txt of Eigen, it was more a problem with our CMakeLists.txt, so
probably WE should (also) add a check in our CMakeLists.txt, incase of an
unkown build type => Message( WARNING "Your using an unknown build type" ) or
something similar.

Do you mean the CMakeLists.txt change with case insensitivity of Debug =>
debug? I think this is not related to my source of error.

Mathias

--
Institut für Informatik
Universität Leipzig