[eigen] updated TODO for 3.0

I just updated this page:

http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Todo_for_3.0

Main changes:
 - added entry about const correctness issue in Map
 - removed stuff about bidiagonalization/tridiagonalization. I was
wrong. What I was asking for was not actually useful.
    ---> actually i'm thinking more and more that all these
"intermediate" decompositions (also Hessenberg) should rather be kept
internal. What's your opinion?
 - polar decomposition: changed to just "kill that".

I'm working on the JacobiSVD API entry.

The single issue that scares me the most is the Map const correctness one.

Another biggie is to decide what in the Eigenvalues module should be
public API and make sure these classes have a clean API.