|[eigen] updated TODO for 3.0|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] updated TODO for 3.0
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 08:47:45 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=0eR6l1i80ENxSq3L4zqZBKgp0+oLBfYgZNyl8mDu1FQ=; b=xRWL28EZnZMH7+rYy1rRnMefJdbNv0fSFv7+mrQYi36A6y39G0Ydse72ApMoVNLkDp DtOHNxgXTyBGD/5vjcfRsPVanOBR2YPa3wbLKS/AW8Ht7ShvA+GPsPoB9uyfR4Tt8XsJ f0gQw2o1ffZd9iGK2BfdUpz8Jn0cjHF07IWTQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=nK/9VfjJI01B1U/RUAcNNCEe1klvzL7yjFfKx/FK3SInf/eknurEG7YoyO4k+3WMNb p3H0H+pMIDgdR62/DfZ430voxWOt/J88EY1XGOo5hZKVk+Fkce3r5LxkhcOMLr1zfgla oWRmjPwyZ9a3c8hFIWsBU0LjHAMEr0Y87ki1w=
I just updated this page:
- added entry about const correctness issue in Map
- removed stuff about bidiagonalization/tridiagonalization. I was
wrong. What I was asking for was not actually useful.
---> actually i'm thinking more and more that all these
"intermediate" decompositions (also Hessenberg) should rather be kept
internal. What's your opinion?
- polar decomposition: changed to just "kill that".
I'm working on the JacobiSVD API entry.
The single issue that scares me the most is the Map const correctness one.
Another biggie is to decide what in the Eigenvalues module should be
public API and make sure these classes have a clean API.