|Re: [eigen] Eigen2Support and StlSupport folders not part of install target|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen2Support and StlSupport folders not part of install target
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 04:13:19 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=+QxSBHjosVd3M+m4uLTENJ9sxJpgxd9r+Cp3AgSjxRY=; b=BoxObh3Jre5VtV3lhNIgWy8TWWGzjlZ43yGdytm8gkwrxFP8tqZDnCGjeZiBuAlu9Z VW2/fQ0Nw+Y78wVHcNRNyrScjei43VTid3ucTGAinfziLE9+Imlj94eBAH/ZOaRAKPPu zqz9vX/F865nTZwCYT5EiG8kQuLgaqHxJG3NQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=HKZJeYcYpMBeRZabi2N8eUodHbovZN3BL/4pKxYdImYB+WcrS13wFuHMJdZr2jkZ7J boHix+/zmnaFb94taFF6QGJ9ZyM0v8Rcu2rhG4hGv9sJ+soddaJ6w4+pCSBecHd6COCo mcw4E5qbzHITs2Licsa/bfxTFLAyM1n/FI0Ss=
2010/9/14 Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian <adolfo.rodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 8:13 AM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
>> Here these files do get installed, and our CMakeLists look fine.
>> However a few months ago we did have such a bug. Have you properly
>> updated? (hg parent to know your current revision and hg diff to show
>> your local changes). Do you need to rerun cmake or clear your cmake
> Hmm, there's something I must be doing wrong then. I'm on the default branch
> using revision 3370:0beb93e54349 (from Wed Sep 08).
> What I see is that Eigen/src/CMakeLists.txt is missing the
> ADD_SUBDIRECTORY(...) statements
Bingo, I didn't realize that you were talking about the directories, I
thought it was about the headers. Fixed. Sorry I did it myself because
I wanted to switch it to globbing. Also these 2 subdirs were
themselves missing any CMakeLists.
> for entering the Eigen2Support and
> StlSupport folders. Further, these two folders are missing their respective
> CMakeLists.txt files. All other folders in Eigen have CMakeLists.txt scripts
> with install target statements, so I thought this was the cause of my
> problem. Do you have these files in your local copy?
> Thanks in advance,
>> 2010/9/10 Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian
>> > Hello,
>> > I just noticed that the Eigen2Support and StlSupport are not included in
>> > the
>> > install target because some cmake logic is missing. I have a local patch
>> > that fixes the issue, but before pushing it I wanted to ask if this is
>> > expected behavior, or part of some changes that are not complete yet.
>> > Greets,
>> > Adolfo
>> > --
>> > Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian, Ph. D.
>> > Robotics engineer
>> > PAL ROBOTICS S.L
>> > http://www.pal-robotics.com
>> > Tel. +34.93.414.53.47
>> > Fax.+126.96.36.199.09
>> > AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD: Este mensaje y sus documentos adjuntos,
>> > pueden
>> > contener información privilegiada y/o confidencial que está dirigida
>> > exclusivamente a su destinatario. Si usted recibe este mensaje y no es
>> > el
>> > destinatario indicado, o el empleado encargado de su entrega a dicha
>> > persona, por favor, notifíquelo inmediatamente y remita el mensaje
>> > original
>> > a la dirección de correo electrónico indicada. Cualquier copia, uso o
>> > distribución no autorizados de esta comunicación queda estrictamente
>> > prohibida.
>> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the accompanying document(s) may
>> > contain confidential information which is privileged and intended only
>> > for
>> > the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
>> > intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
>> > copying,
>> > distribution or use of this e-mail and/or accompanying document(s) is
>> > strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
>> > immediately notify the sender at the above e-mail address.