Re: [eigen] Eigen2Support and StlSupport folders not part of install target

2010/9/14 Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian <adolfo.rodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 8:13 AM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>>
>> Here these files do get installed, and our CMakeLists look fine.
>> However a few months ago we did have such a bug. Have you properly
>> updated? (hg parent to know your current revision and hg diff to show
>> your local changes). Do you need to rerun cmake or clear your cmake
>> cache?
>
> Hmm, there's something I must be doing wrong then. I'm on the default branch
> using revision 3370:0beb93e54349 (from Wed Sep 08).
> What I  see is that Eigen/src/CMakeLists.txt is missing the
> ADD_SUBDIRECTORY(...) statements

Bingo, I didn't realize that you were talking about the directories, I
thought it was about the headers. Fixed. Sorry I did it myself because
I wanted to switch it to globbing. Also these 2 subdirs were
themselves missing any CMakeLists.

Benoit