Re: [eigen] Eigen2Support and StlSupport folders not part of install target

Here these files do get installed, and our CMakeLists look fine.
However a few months ago we did have such a bug. Have you properly
updated? (hg parent to know your current revision and hg diff to show
your local changes). Do you need to rerun cmake or clear your cmake
cache?

Benoit