Re: [eigen] geometry module

Thanks for the great summary Benoit. Again, I'll do some more tests
tomorrow and decide on where we need to head, need to work out just
where we will be doing most of our calculations and how slow trig
lookups are compared to matrix products on our embedded boards. At
some point in the future, I might look at the quaternion case too -
has anyone else started or considered moving on that one?

> as said above:
>  - for 3d isometries, quat+vector or quat+quat have been discussed
> previously, would be a welcome addition
>  - for 2d isometries, angle is inefficient, combining
> Rotation2D+vector is the right approach.

Isn't Rotation2D just a wrapper around an angle though? In which case
I think you mean the transform classes or simply a 2x2 matrix + 2x1
vector.