Re: [eigen] Feature request: TriangularView::conjugate()

sorry for the delay,

actually not that the following

A.triangularView<Mode>() =  B.conjugate().triangularView<Mode>();

already does the job.

On the other hand since we support both transpose and adjoint I agree
it makes sense to support conjugate as well. I've just committed such
a change. The trick is to clean the MatrixType::ConjugateReturnType to
remove the const qualifier.

gael