Re: [eigen] Callback function for progress reporting

There's none. Though you could really easily add one for yourself :-) if you are calling inverse() with Eigen3, it is internally using a PartialPivLU, so you could add reporting code there. Eigen/src/LU/PartialPivLU.h. At a large scale, it is working in the blocked_lu() function, so at the start of it, at line 314, you could print rows and cols...
Benoit