|Re: [eigen] Callback function for progress reporting|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Callback function for progress reporting
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 08:37:59 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=P5zZO5X8DtngNA4KIj2OISenfHlfoKhWgX9SJe3wANg=; b=Ep/WvhnOeFPra5Xa08kdlhCUBnpnhm4tP51/DnFjhPFETTTXQ25wL4jwDUgzZz2Ihh MrBZJtNP5NTPHnwBXDkwc1jPph/vTPXezFr+2db9TRlKBCcgvT9Owii5GaFuljcN6VgV NjzFNBrpAa8+IiZD3+ppEUHhr3XIZwNQB6u5s=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=B5QeP6z28zCYgVjvJx4mzZuJmMMvDLdTYo2ZbnrEcOcV2DXucghocejHKr8KQKfQ/Q dOeEzSGm74mNxfW3eRQYv7iSme1ThdMk59nkXL1ZFhyGVqg7tNqrbNB9bf5kDxE8XZe+ dgl0zxqyTo2pJg+YvN0lfX4vi0oTow4Px2WUo=
There's none. Though you could really easily add one for yourself :-) if you are calling inverse() with Eigen3, it is internally using a PartialPivLU, so you could add reporting code there. Eigen/src/LU/PartialPivLU.h. At a large scale, it is working in the blocked_lu() function, so at the start of it, at line 314, you could print rows and cols...
2010/8/17 Will S <billy.baloop@xxxxxxxxx>
So, I am happily waiting on my 13952x13952 matrix element inversion to
complete on 64-bit platform, and I'm wondering if there is a CALLBACK
function (that gets called say, once a second) we can latch to in
order to display a progress meter?
This really could take a while..