Re: [eigen] problem with selfadjointView

Hi Gael,

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 8:04 AM, Gael Guennebaud
<gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Gael Guennebaud
> <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> indeed this is not implemented for a vector on the lhs yet.... I'll do it asap
>
> done

Thanks for implementing that. Is there something special needed to
make it work with templates? I would have expected

template <typename Derived>
void bar(const MatrixBase<Derived> &x, const MatrixBase<Derived> &A,
MatrixBase<Derived> &z) {
 z = x.transpose() * A.selfadjointView<Lower>() * x;
}

to work now, but the compiler throws an expected primary-expression error.

Thanks,
Ben