[eigen] triangular solve on the right with transpose

  I am writing a block cholesky solver where I have to solve:

    A * L^T = B

 where L is lower triangular and is known, B is dense and known, and A is
dense and unknown. All are in double-precision.

    What expression would I have to use to solve for A? I could use:

   A = (L.solve(B.transpose()).transpose();

  But is there a more natural expression, closer to the math? I remember there
was a discussion sometime back on how to express "solve-on-the-right" etc.

thanks,
Manoj