|Re: [eigen] any remaining issues blocking beta1, speak up!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] any remaining issues blocking beta1, speak up!
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 09:47:42 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Ii9eS6TkctLaBTjpeqHzdyDsG7sk6M9apdm8GhBdfIo=; b=EA70GExbQ0+t1clyXvnu+M0XJXA/Vh1O+IIvQBkAdvYjnrj7kcXeeUnHpKF4PPidwA fB1jbbqCS+sNDtIdnSRq6U+JtNrQUC4xQIuoV9msWVDYxJCYu9qLipFs+sgIOIG1SEV+ MBuhJcdzvEryAeMbczbEp8DaZXLrVw3PDM+f0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=gjWvBOVsLg3g3FTe6aV5ORgRz5R6l3BHI0WVDU5Wexs8UDD6mQHny1zoajyI5PAwN2 QRSkg74EQlWR03lLMcgOnW2AKZE2X12odac2alQTHUHSSiUda9AvEj0z5UAXG4QwuoPw EGnv9bf4L9BAgxK1c9TIOVr3a/RISSJ2RNb5k=
Dashboard submissions take stupid amounts of space and we only have 200 M.
If I remember correctly, it is because of coverage data that they take
lots of space. Do we really need this?
2010/7/3 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> It seems as if we lost some dashboard submissions yesterday. I
> re-started eight tests but it will take a long time for them to
> complete. The results should eventually be ending up here (as usual):
> - Hauke
> On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Hauke Heibel
> <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> No, not yet.
>> MSVC 2008 (RowMajor + OpenMP + SSE2 + 32bit):
>> + http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=2851
>> See also here:
>> + http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.eigen/290/match=openmp+dashboard
>> - Hauke
>> On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 7:45 AM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> All is in the title. Can we release beta1 this Saturday?