Re: [eigen] No sse3/4 on AMD Phenom II?

I confirm that sse3 is displayed as 'sni' in cpuinfo. I have a very similar processor, maybe the same (phenom II X4 620), and i have no problem when i enable sse3 (and sse4a, but i dont if this is really used?). Never had a illegal instruction runtime error.

regards,
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.freehackers.org/thomas