Re: [eigen] beta1 tagged (NOT RELEASED), first try

Since

The first bad revision is:
changeset:   3044:f19bf7ad5d8a
user:        Gael Guennebaud <g.gael@xxxxxxx>
date:        Thu Jun 24 21:44:24 2010 +0200
summary:     - add a low level mechanism to provide preallocated memory to gemm

the test product_large_1 is failing on MSVC with OpenMP enabled and
only then. I will later post a link to the dashboard, the OpenMP one
seems to be problematic (timeouts, segfaults, etc.). Maybe it is
something simple related to this commit.

- Hauke