|Re: [eigen] beta1 tagged (NOT RELEASED), first try|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] beta1 tagged (NOT RELEASED), first try
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 10:04:28 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=F23fjB5uZ/DbKxIlCSDpXcPWxVTqXAgFoCsvXsqefuI=; b=QcFkWLSCXS67jPHXzYkrNIvSFC3FPpNjXDXNu3BhkZS+qcx6IwgNJ9GlBXBiYsIrkI WJmKGEqQJnBaodj9BgRr1VCi6GwNTe8ItNa78tsngVX1nnZ+dh3y+ntW45LwLTivsDMF 0KFp2Uh52j5zKPW3kC4rFvnb0bBOTJEbtuYWk=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=YCxJQp1B3emiAZXM5r8QqEsXDA2KSDd/mr3Td7/NI7skLZ/xNVB8+1RWZfGGj/kvYC yHTIFaeodR84tMxpVARk6QZNwGij4n7vzbgFutW1a9KVommd4Jn8i9Be/hbeoUzxUDjw XgmyB7HzRnB+jBc0P9sCpf9oiUhefApK8JghE=
The same is true on Cygwin - there, product_large_4 is failing since
the same commit.
On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Hauke Heibel
> The first bad revision is:
> changeset: 3044:f19bf7ad5d8a
> user: Gael Guennebaud <g.gael@xxxxxxx>
> date: Thu Jun 24 21:44:24 2010 +0200
> summary: - add a low level mechanism to provide preallocated memory to gemm
> the test product_large_1 is failing on MSVC with OpenMP enabled and
> only then. I will later post a link to the dashboard, the OpenMP one
> seems to be problematic (timeouts, segfaults, etc.). Maybe it is
> something simple related to this commit.
> - Hauke
> On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 7:38 AM, Hauke Heibel
> <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> *** Testing needed ***
>>> Please give this a good testing. Beta1 will only be released once it's
>>> received enough testing.
>>> It is useful to also build and run the tests with this cmake option:
>>> and this one:
>> With MSVC 2008 everything seems to be fine. Only unsupported tests are
>> failing (e.g. sparse_ldlt). I am just re-running with OpenMP enabled.
>> - Hauke