|Re: [eigen] beta1 tagged (NOT RELEASED), first try|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] beta1 tagged (NOT RELEASED), first try
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 13:42:43 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=fkd31eGWyGfZbJB1X5to05o2vqvpoaRR+5kj/ZXWX9w=; b=oKb8Q4Z13rkqGMaLUdZ/am2WUFF2akyV8KxolUUR+Q1PCESF832ga9H+AsoCbvOFF7 aVcu8j/rJIY5cg5myNUqAJ5bIJ9RD+zso3aYNRJcch59s4fHCq8GfdBgl9chxUHTxRM4 ENWPvrGuVpe7iB67qHUSE48AXzA1rUtLNkkYk=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=O1SrqX0YirN5QCEIj1sxAVJjwDzphBo4C5GxKUm4XTbzb5vM54CGOwJRarJi3Yh3D3 MQHQL4m7rNvbIKWJAiJewXbCCh7JtmKjMDfGmOZWyk7YKsDoaf15yhLv9r1f7Dxp+nqG GjaSWadDPvrIyZTMRrPnhukKomqhlT1/Si9V0=
On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Basil Fierz <basil.fierz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just realized that I didn't run my test with OpenMP support.
> So packetmath_1 fails on MSVC 2010 x64 build without OpenMP.
> I looked up the CMakeLists.txt in the top level directory.
> Does this line work also on MSVC:
> check_cxx_compiler_flag("-fopenmp" COMPILER_SUPPORT_OPENMP)
No, I committed something this morning which allows to turn on OpenMP
on MSVC systems. So you have to pull - and probably we should now also
be updating again to the tip because there are already a few fixes in
the repository. As long as nobody commits something ugly it should be
fine. Actually, we should have created a release branch. Then you can
have people continuing on the devel branch while the release is
prepared on the branch - maybe we still should do that. AFAIK this is
the common release procedure (at least for big) releases.
Finally, I also have the link to the first dashboard entry: