Re: [eigen] Documentation : it's a sprint!!

Yes, i think this is important, and i agree this belong to a "special topic" kind of page. I remember that when starting to use eigen, i had lot of questions about this. And i still do :)

Thomas
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.freehackers.org/thomas