Re: [eigen] Arbitrary precision arithmetic support in Eigen

ok, I could not resit to adapt it for Eigen3. Actually this is very
useful to stress Eigen with scalar types having non trivial ctor/dtor
(i.e., allocating/freeing memory), and bingo (!) there was a bug in
ei_aligned_detete() for null pointers ;)

gael