Re: [eigen] Problem inverting a Matrix4f with Eigen 2.0.0

I admit that pointing to LAPACK was a bad example (I am least familiar
with that package of those mentioned), however, MATLAB and NumPy are
far more common these days as computational interfaces than LAPACK
(even if they are built on top of its routines).