|Re: [eigen] Feature suggestion: interior row and column ranges [patch attached]|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Feature suggestion: interior row and column ranges [patch attached]
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 15:24:01 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ZNPWmVNjCkQYMQmUsvGAfivVWJ1vgfCCdmLWExgfXaQ=; b=N3oA/1OjykbpFDyxUFNmfd/mCJuxaik+CUmYwwXUxIr2olVhzhWdTn+MzsYWB19yzw pthOC056oVBH1umKpMu6+0JEli/p21gYDPln7PyHesZcIWOuyglxdg5JCxhAHH13WNCW +/m5jxRmgTayCDIzRXjzfSF2AvVbr3OTftqZI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=jsephiLRwIsnrlvCJp+CvTsMrjGdGeJ5R2fBgwoEcmOQgqFXCTPtgKMu572XjCo0iR fOreXA8qZjrk5QDqyFrvRHMRc2piCzJJHd2F5IBkeA30PwBrmF1lQBFqvu52qVUZp/dr oQwpEUFanZmNRZkhEOtXCII8tWoygFYeXFLSo=
2010/6/29 Manoj Rajagopalan <rmanoj@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Tuesday 29 June 2010 02:45:30 pm Benoit Jacob wrote:
>> 2) instead of attaching new .cpp files, please "hg add" them and
>> generate a diff as usual (hg commit, hg export tip).
> The new .cpp files were example files. Where do I put them? I tried a "find"
> in the working directory for other similarly named example files but I
> couldn't find any.
Full compilable examples go to doc/examples/
That seems to be the case with your examples.
Snippets go to doc/snippets/ (and are automatically completed into
compilable form by CMake).
Check it for yourself: add these files in doc/examples/, then do:
and you should get the docs generated with the output of these