Re: [eigen] Feature suggestion: interior row and column ranges [patch attached]

2010/6/29 Manoj Rajagopalan <rmanoj@xxxxxxxxx>:

> On Tuesday 29 June 2010 02:45:30 pm Benoit Jacob wrote:
>> 2) instead of attaching new .cpp files, please "hg add" them and
>> generate a diff as usual (hg commit, hg export tip).
>
> The new .cpp files were example files. Where do I put them? I tried a "find"
> in the working directory for other similarly named example files but I
> couldn't find any.

Full compilable examples go to doc/examples/
That seems to be the case with your examples.

Snippets go to doc/snippets/ (and are automatically completed into
compilable form by CMake).

Check it for yourself: add these files in doc/examples/, then do:
  cmake .
  make doc

and you should get the docs generated with the output of these
programs included.

Benoit