Re: [eigen] Proposal: documentation for Eigen3

I totally agree with that. For me, the main advantage of doxygen is that it is tightly coupled with the source (automatic cross ref + syncing/versioning). But of course if someone prefers to start documenting a specific topic on the wiki, then he/she is much welcome :)

Also I'd like to emphasize that thanks to Thomas the doxygen doc is automatically updated on the web site each day. That means each documentation change is immediately and easily available to everybody. Another argument that I've not seen mentioned by Benoit (surprisingly) is that doxygen easily allows us to include C++ examples which are compiled (validated) by the compiler and to include their true outputs.

gael