Re: [eigen] Proposal: documentation for Eigen3

Yes, i was about to say that. I use exactly this (mediawiki + pdf export) to generate doc on some other projects, and i'm happy with it.

Though, still, i'm not sure this would be the right approach for eigen. The use of doxygen has proved quite successful until now, and is of far better quality than the doc on the wiki.

And i dont buy the argument about wiki database file that can be lost, this is easy to backup.. I could do it, and we could setup something on tuxfamily, and we could setup something on Benoit or Gael's own hard disk. I'm very confident we could do something that makes Benoit happy.

Last, i agree that writing doc for eigen is technical, and it's not sure that making it 'easy' (on the wiki) would help. You want people writing such technical topic to be fluent in source, hg, and some such easy doc tool as (say) doxygen.

Thomas
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.freehackers.org/thomas