Re: [eigen] 2.0.13 soon, testing needed

I've tested with icc (11.1.072). It compiles with lot of warnings but no error.

My first attempt to start 'ctest' gave one fail (35 - regression), but the second run gave a perfect 100% pass, and so did the third one, so the failure was qualified as 'noise' by Benoit :-)

++
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.freehackers.org/thomas