|Re: [eigen] Feature suggestion: interior row and column ranges [patch attached]|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Feature suggestion: interior row and column ranges [patch attached]
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:39:20 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=mUaUpNJ1kFep7J+GbHbMdV5o/yMolUzmsVRvG6cKJhQ=; b=JwJjaVo162q5KlLRE+3kjg5Vx3RFQzcgmtdN52TB6DHrKZViqEv2q1GuInA0KSDaT5 9xSa67qSWDJ2mQ16u2G2BJXnWU14Y/AY8l5l8tnAHgGRPhwZ08e71LAGpLq1Fz8GCvHo et2lsX+yw5iTtGeI1PXrbPZxemuGAwZO2xSG8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=P3JK+0fEELWuL4uxNZL2ovqepYTIxGjkUzMDaDte+U5wGBQgG/udC1mtMVJvUStu0t ZKOrNpUyxVGaoQ1/tRtXpi7CInUU1zLvEplC/VxqHU/tgj1ldtwggd2qTdDT7vwioaxP 9uu656u/q7dJoFGgbeRQePbGTyKKG8N4XtWhw=
Thanks. I suggest that we push your patches right after the beta1 is
released. Indeed there will be a big beta2 anyway.
(Or does someone here think that we should rather push now so it makes
it into beta1?)
2010/6/30 Manoj Rajagopalan <rmanoj@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Thanks. Attaching examples patch after including the files in the dirs.
> -- Manoj
> On Tuesday 29 June 2010 03:24:01 pm Benoit Jacob wrote:
>> 2010/6/29 Manoj Rajagopalan <rmanoj@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> > On Tuesday 29 June 2010 02:45:30 pm Benoit Jacob wrote:
>> >> 2) instead of attaching new .cpp files, please "hg add" them and
>> >> generate a diff as usual (hg commit, hg export tip).
>> > The new .cpp files were example files. Where do I put them? I tried a
>> > "find" in the working directory for other similarly named example files
>> > but I couldn't find any.
>> Full compilable examples go to doc/examples/
>> That seems to be the case with your examples.
>> Snippets go to doc/snippets/ (and are automatically completed into
>> compilable form by CMake).
>> Check it for yourself: add these files in doc/examples/, then do:
>> cmake .
>> make doc
>> and you should get the docs generated with the output of these
>> programs included.
>> > thanks,
>> > Manoj