|Re: [eigen] Eigen mailing list on gmane?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen mailing list on gmane?
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 07:21:50 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=nRKloPvGJoKYEDqIEbTEsRgpAQGeI/MMKjnhGZJlTuM=; b=PPCi0uFLkPaCxnOZYOJCy2vQppyfxObWSGQue72vaP3BJJuo4sT/IV1HyaGTcT3B1d +rPNZ/BtoiW50czPD+vIOWcRlW+GcSQ4REmeSuyiiYZiBX6zjDh0aCN7s+yWyroZNAgc 0QCuOAYjtdDQxPG16nWEswvJtVqB8/Up9kiWc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=m1XJZ2parwuVzklI7WPPtmoYf7X10fKikBgS8jiEUMtU7bTF4q/Yn5LE80HVRpXyaX KQqgEBKkMrt2liPjcwUtuyTe82GvEPc0onjsoAkvAfPGVD1FrFc3KfxZOwprYLVFPUR4 peOnY1snmCNtm3vI8Vux9G3NmJBE+PtD7S60Y=
It sounds like a good idea to enlist us on gmane!
2010/6/8 Rodney Sparapani <rsparapa@xxxxxxx>:
> Hi Gang:
> I've been working on/with linear algebra with C++ for many years, yet
> I only found out about Eigen relatively recently; it is really amazing!
> And, I just found this mailing list which is an excellent resource along
> with the documentation. However, I am having a little trouble with
> the archives since they are stored by month. I'm wondering if there
> is another interface like news.gmane.org that I have over-looked. In any
> case, is there any interest in having this available on gmane? We have
> one of our mailing lists, <http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.ess.general>,
> on gmane so maybe I could help get that up and running if so.
> Thanks for a great FOSS package!
> Rodney Sparapani Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
> Sr. Biostatistician http://www.mcw.edu/pcor
> 4 wheels good, 2 wheels better! Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW)
> WWLD?: What Would Lombardi Do? Milwaukee, WI, USA